Ajwain, the popularly used Ayurvedic ingredient is the predominant and natural component of this blend. Its strong aromatic experience extends its leverage to digestive concerns along with various other health benefits too. The pungent taste with a flavourful undertone of bitterness from the natural herbs gives it a refreshing aroma. And this Tisane is carefully curated to act as a powerful cleanser for discomforts that one may face.
Ajwain Tisane contains ingredients that will help in the relief of gastrointestinal disorders, such as reflux, cramps, abdominal pain, stomachache, weak digestion, and loss of appetite. The drink is infused with properties to ensure good digestive health according to practices of Ayurveda. This flavourful concoction is highly recommended for people suffering from digestive concerns, along with issues relating to reflux and cramps. Uncomfortable conditions like abdominal pain and aches in the stomach can be countered with the Ajwain Tisane.
The other benefits that this mix offers include relief from Gall Bladder stones, GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), Bacterial or Viral infections, Ulcers, and Pernicious Anemia. The other benefits that this mix offers include relief from Gall Bladder stones, GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), Bacterial or Viral infections, Ulcers, and Pernicious Anemia.
The vivaciousness of this blend offers itself a variety of benefits making this an excellent supplement to add to your routine. The Tisane drink also acts as an excellent replacement for coffee/tea.
Ajwain Tisane is a versatile drink which provides relief from common conditions of the digestive system. It provides relief from cramps and reflux while also providing relief from abdominal and stomach aches.
The tisane is known to also reduce cholesterol levels while also facilitating weight management. The tisanes have rejuvenating properties while being extremely medicinal in the value it offers. Some of the highlights of the benefits of the Ajwain tisane include –
- Relief from reflux & cramps
- Keeps off diarrhea, flatulence, abdominal pain, stomach-ache or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Improve cholesterol levels – effective on lipid profile and can decrease total cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol, triglycerides and total lipids
- Degradation of aflatoxin G1
- Facilitates digestion and healthy weight loss
- Increase the secretion of gastric acid, bile acids and activity of digestive enzymes
- Help in expulsion of intestinal parasites
- Reduced the ulcerative lesions
- Reduce the toxicity resulting from hepatic free radical stress
- Inhibitory effects on Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) protease
- Natural contraceptive agent
- Rich in phytoestrogen content
Gastric Concerns – Gastric Problem is also popularly known as peptic ulcer. This condition can escalate into ulcers in the stomach and originates in the stomach area. A persistent gastric issue can lead to other complications like Gall Bladder Stones, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Bacterial Or Viral Infections, Ulcers, Helicobacter Pylori & Pernicious Anemia. Noticeable symptoms of Gastric can be Pain in an unidentifiable place or pain during breathing, Pain in the upper stomach, Indigestion, Swelling, Heartburn, Vomiting, Hiccups & Abdominal Bloating
Gastric concerns have become increasingly widespread nowadays and have adverse effects on human health. This household health dilemma occurs with sharp stinging pain either nullified or spiked is felt in the upper abdomen area edging towards the side.
Causes of Gastric Issues – There are some prevailing reasons that can be traced back to the cause of this condition –
- Gall bladder stones formation which may seem dormant initially, but can cause severe pain eventually.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux, commonly known as
- GERD is a condition when the acids and digestive juices produced in the stomach force themselves out through the food pipe causing heartburn.
- Gastritis is formed when stomach linings that hold that gastric juices have an inflammation upon bacterial contact.
- Ulcers are formed due to the formation of sores in the inner lining of the stomach. When the digestive fluids touch these sores, the individual experiences elevated levels of abdominal pain.
- Pernicious Anemia can be a contributing factor to increase in gastric concerns. This may occur due to lack of substances that naturally occur or a deficiency in Vitamin B 12. The effect of this infection can lead to gastric issues.
- Consumption of processed or deep fried food, food consumed from unhygienic places can lead to gastric discomfort.
Lack of exercise.
Symptoms of Gastric Trouble –
- Abdominal Pain (usually in the upper abdomen)
- Discomfort due to Indigestion
- Swelling/Inflammation or bloating
- Heartburn caused due to GERD
- Frequent occurrence of an upset stomach
- Persistent Hiccups
The Ajwain tisanes is a savior of this commonly occurring issue in today’s age of processed food. Including the Ajwain Tisanes in prescribed quantities can alter one’s lifestyle to a great extent and can prove to be beneficial in leading an effective life.
Ajwain Seed in different Languages:
- Botanical Name – Carum copticum (L.)/ Trachyspermum Ammi L.
- English – Ajwain, Ajowan Caraway, Bishop’s Weed, Carom Seed
- Hindi – Ajvan, Ajvain, Ajvayan
- Sanskrit – Yavanaka or Yavani
- Nepali – Javano
- Punjabi – Aijavain
- Bengali – Jowan
- Gujarati – Yavano
- Tamil – Omam
- Marathi – Jamin
- Malayalam – Ayamodhakam
- German – Adiowan, Ajowan, Konigskummel, Indischer Kummel
- French – Ajowan
- Sinhala – Asamodagam (in Srilanka);
- javane, ajvini,
Step 1 – Boil 200 ml of water.
Step 2 – Now reduce the stove flame to sim and then add one gram (one Spoon of tisanes – given along with the pack) of Ajwain Tisanes.
Step 3 – Leave it for 15 minutes or boil the water until it reduces to 50%.
Your fragrant Tisane is ready!
For sweetening the drink, you may use –
- Sugarcane Jaggery or Palm Jaggery (Allow the jaggery to melt & then strain the tisanes before consumption)
- Honey (honey is to be added only when the temperature reaches the warm state 50-60 degrees – this is to protect the nutrients of Honey)
Drink once in a day to feel fresh, to build immunity and strengthen your digestive system. Ajwain Tisanes to be taken on need basis.
- It will work optimally if you can consume the tisane on an empty stomach
- It is best when consumed during morning and evening hours however, if you are taking for digestive or bloating problems you can consume on need basis.
- For children – only on need base
- For weight Loss: 100 ml per serve – 2 times in a day
- For digestive health: 100 ml per serve – 1 time in a day
(Dosage prescription for adults)
2-4 years – 10-20 ml
5-8 years – 25 ml
9-12 years – 50 ml
13-17 years – 75 ml
18 & Above – 100 ml
- People who are allergic to herbs and spices.
- People who are having high Blood pressure
- Kids below 2 years
- If you are pregnant or lactating mother – try to avoid
- In case of other reactions, fluctuation or extremities, contact your doctor immediately