- This website (“Website”) is made available by its parent company. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions which deem to constitute a legally binding contract between the user and us. By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the following Terms and Conditions, you must not use this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We have all the right to modify any subject matter, content, articles, blogs, etc., at any time, the Terms and Conditions without prior notification. It is your responsibility to read the terms & condition on the website on a regular basis to update yourself every time when you place the order. If you continue to use the website, it shall be deemed that you agree to the revised Terms and Conditions.
- Products mentioned on the website and the characteristics of the products, and its curative are provided in our site for the general information of the products. It is always advisable and to get the desired result of beverages will be achievable if you take guidance of the qualified Siddha / Ayurvedic doctor. Some drinks are to be taken before food and some are after food; some are early in the morning, and some are before sleep; certain beverages are common in nature, where you can consume as and when required, however your doctor may give guidance after analyzing your body imbalances and also on the severity of the situation.
- You may also fill the form in the online for us to understand your physical situation and for us to suggest some common methodology to overcome the situation. Despite our suggestion, it is always advisable to consult your doctor with all relevant documents and diagnostic test, for the doctor to take appropriate decision.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website or on links for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The research / clinical research reports are available in the public site, it is for the ready reference we have shown those links in our website. These research papers / clinical study materials are owned by the respective research corporates / researchers, we don’t claim or validate the authenticity, accuracy, etc., of those research materials.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All content on this website including the logo, graphics, text, design, trademarks and service marks, copyrights, patents and patent applications, trade secrets and confidential know-how, belong to us or its affiliates and are the intellectual properties of us or its affiliates are protected by appropriate legislations. No part of the content shall be copied, downloaded, transmitted, or published without prior, written permission from our company. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operators are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to others website / research report etc. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information or to extend the facility that was provided by other corporates/researchers/professionals in the field of Indian Medicine. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We don’t accept any liability or responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from us.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws prevailing in India or other regulatory authority.
(a) any law (including the common law), statute, bylaw, rule, regulation, order, ordinance, treaty, decree, judgment, and
(b) any official directive, protocol, code, guideline, notice, approval, order, policy, or other requirement of any Governmental Authority having the force of law.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes or may cause damage to the website or causes impairment in accessing the website or which is in any way unlawful, illegal or fraudulent.
- We as a service provider shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed with the acquiring bank from time to time.
- As we are using the third-party platform and services, in addition to above their terms and condition will also apply.
Disclaimer: The information provided on “website” is intended for your knowledge purpose only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical condition. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with physician. Please consult your physician with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your body condition.